We build your Vision
Savi Group is committed to finding a solution for every single need of its customer. Let your next project become Savi Group team’s next challenge. Our highly qualified and experienced engineers are always ready to support with necessary inputs to design and implement the most optimum solution. We provide the services of designing and execution of Retaining Wall.
- Retaining walls are structures designed to restrain soil to unnatural slopes..
- They are used to bound soils between two different elevations often in areas of terrain possessing undesirable slopes or in areas where the landscape needs to be shaped severely and engineered for more specific purposes like hillside farming or roadway overpasses.
- A basement wall is one kind of retaining wall.
- The walls must resist the lateral pressures generated by loose soils or, in some cases, water pressures.
- Every retaining wall supports a “wedge” of soil. The wedge is defined as the soil which extends beyond the failure plane of the soil type present at the wall site, and can be calculated once the soil friction angle is known.
Applications of Retaining Wall
- Road overpasses
- Basement wall
- Hill slopes
- Industrial boundary wall
- Over bridges
- Underground Oil and Water Tanks
- Underground Sewage Treatment Plant
- Port and Sea Front Walls
- Guide Walls for Dams
- Bridge Spanning